Cable Crimp Lugs
Circuit Breaker Lugs
Barrier Cable Lugs
Copper Cable Lugs Double Grip
Bolted Cable Lugs
Long Palm Cable Lug
Long Barrel Cable Lugs
Copper Stalk Lugs
Switchgear Connector Lugs
Bi Metal Solid Cable Lugs
Bi Metal Copper Cable Lugs
Aluminium Crimp Cable Lugs
Aluminium Stalk Cable Lugs
Aluminium Bolted Cable Lugs
Crimp Bi Metal Cable Lugs
Copper Sleeves and Braids
Copper Cable Lugs BM
We manufacture copper cable lugs in various types like Crimp Copper Cable Lugs, circuit breaker lugs, switch gear connector lugs and many more. It is designed for terminating and connecting voltage cables to equipment. Many of these cable lugs come with inspection holes to ensure insertion of conductors. It is manufactured using the finest high grade pure copper and other material composition. These materials are quality checked and predefined as per industry standards.
The Copper Cable lugs available in varied sizes, material and design at very nominal prices to the clients.
- Material: 99.95% pure high conductivity copper
- Surface Plating: 5-10 Micron, 99.9% pure tin plating for superior corrosion resistance
- Operating temperature range: -55 to 155°C
- Conformant standards: ASTM B687 – 99, DIN Standards
- Standard barrel Copper cable Lugs and splices for copper class 2r rigid stranded conductor sizes 4mm2 – 630mm2, copper class 5f flexible stranded conductor sizes 4mm2 – 300mm2 and copper class 6f flexible stranded conductor sizes 10mm2 – 240mm2.
- Standard barrel Copper Cable Lugs with 45° and 90° bent palms for copper class 2r rigid stranded conductor sizes 10mm2 –300 mm2, copper class 5f flexible stranded conductor sizes 10mm2 – 300mm2 and copper class 6f flexible stranded conductor sizes 10mm2 – 240mm2.
- Long barrel Copper Cable lugs for copper class 2r rigid stranded conductor sizes 10mm2 – 630mm2, copper class 5f flexible stranded conductor sizes 10mm2 – 300mm2, and copper class 6f flexible stranded conductor sizes 10mm2 – 240mm2.
Copper Cable Lugs Features:
- Fully annealed
- ROHS Compliant
- Also include crimp lines for improved accuracy during installation.
- Easy to use in conjunction with mechanical or hydraulic crimping equipment.
- Heat shrink can be formulated to be flame retardant.
- Heat shrinkable moulded shapes.
- End caps & breakout boots for power cables.
- Specialised military heat shrink.
Copper Cable Lugs Application:
- Standard duty copper cable lugs and ferrules for use with copper cables and wires in general industrial, commercial and domestic applications.
- Heavy duty copper cable lugs and ferrules for use with copper cables and wires in specialised applications such as medium and high voltage electrical reticulation systems.
- Aluminium cable lugs and ferrules for use with aluminium cables in electrical reticulation systems.
- Copper and Aluminium shear lugs for applications where crimping equipment cannot be used.
- Bi-metal lugs for mating copper and aluminium conductors to prevent dissimilar metal corrosion.
- The termination of cables and wires in electrical reticulation systems and equipment.
- The joining of cables and wires in electrical reticulation systems and equipment.