Brass electrical components is leading provider of CNC Machine Parts and components including CNC machine bush, CNC machine knob, CNC machined metal parts and more as per specifications and requirements. These CNC parts are made with the high quality materials with precise dimensions. They are available in various designs and sizes as per industrial requirement.
The CNC machine parts are made using the best modern techniques and international standards that provides the best functional outcomes for you needs. We provide the best CNC machine parts available in the market that fit your business needs at the cost effective price.
CNC Machine Bush
CNC Lathe Parts
CNC Machine Knob
CNC Metal Parts
CNC Turning Parts
CNC Machine Steel Parts
CNC Machine Nut
CNC Stamping Parts
CNC Copper Parts
Overall Details of CNC Machine Parts
- Protected Steel: AISI303, AISI304, AISI316F, 420.440, etc.
- Aluminum: Al6061, Al6063, Al7075, Al6082, etc.
- Brass: C36000, C37700, Hpb59-1, H62, C27200 (CuZn37), etc.
- Steel: carbon steel, alloy steel, etc.
- Plastic: PVC, POM, Nylon etc.
- Manufacturing Process: CNC turning, milling, drilling, grinding, wire cutting etc.
- Surface Plating: Sandblasting, polishing, anodizing, zinc, nickel, chrome, tin, electrolyte coating.
- Tolerance: 0.01-0.05mm
- Any Size available as per custom specification and requirements.
- Ensuring sufficient rigidity of the structure.
- Reduction to a minimum of the number of work piece settings during its processing.
- The availability of elements of the work piece, ensuring its secure attachment in the device.
- The absence or minimization of the number of blind holes and holes located at right angles to the main coordinate axes of the parts.
- The maximum possible unification of the shape and size of the machined elements to ensure the minimum number of processing tools and the use of standard subroutines.
- Allowance for machining is minimal, but sufficient to obtain the specified parameters of accuracy and roughness.
- Used for external machining of shafts and other components.
- For used in CNC Machining Process, Turning Process and Lathe Process.
- Simplifies the assembly process and improves the performance of machines, units and assemblies.
- For manufacturing medical device, geometry devices and more.
- Used in vehicle parts like gears, brakes, pins, shafts etc.
- Finds major use in semiconductor support, medical devices, thermal control, fasteners etc.