Brass Rivets – Bifurcated
Brass Rivets – Hollow
Brass Rivets – Solid
Brass Rivets – Blind
Brass Rivets – Semi Tabular
Brass Rivets – Tabular
Brass Rivets – DIN 660
Brass Rivets – DIN 661
Overall Details of Brass Rivets
- Material: Aluminium, Brass, Copper, Steel, Stainless Steel
- Surface Plating: Aluminium, Copper, Steel, Zinc Plated
- Conformal Standards: IEC 60079-0, IEC 60079-1, IEC 61241-0, IEC 61241-1
- Head Style: Standard Low Profile, Domed Head, Large Flange, Countersunk, Flat Head, Thin Head
- Any Size available as per custom specification and requirements.
Brass Rivets Features
- Versatility and Ease of Installation.
- Extremely Strong and Permanent Fasteners.
- Corrosion Resistant and easy to shape.
- Flat bearing Surface.
- Provides excellent conductivity of heat and electricity.
- Available with semi-circular head, countersunk head, round head, semi hollow head and more as per custom specification.
Brass Rivets Applications
- Used to create a corrosion resistant connection and reliable electrical contact.
- Used in construction and other industrial applications.
- Used for more light duty applications.
- Also Used in Structural application.
We can manufacture and export Brass Rivets as per specifications (custom drawing and samples) for more information please contact us