Brass Pillars – Male Female
Brass Pillars – Brass Stand-off
Brass Pillars – Spacer
Brass Pillars – Hexagon
Brass Pillars – Metric
Brass Pillars – Round
Brass Pillars – Threaded Hexagon
Brass Pillars – Hose
Overall Details of Brass Pillars
- Material: Brass, Nickel Plated Brass, CDA 360 Brass, Copper
- Operating Temperature: -50°C to +300°C
- Conformal Standards: IEC 60079-0, IEC 60079-1, IEC 61241-0, IEC 61241-1
- Surface Plating: Natural, Chrome, Self Color, Silver, Nickel Plated
- Any Size available as per custom specification and requirements.
Brass Pillars Features
- Available in standard metric range.
- RoHS compliant.
- Available in male/male, male/female and female/female orientations.
- Short Lead Time also available.
- Able to perform under severe conditions such as high mechanical load.
- Corrosion Resistance.
- Custom body lengths and thread types available.
Brass Pillars Applications
- For variety of assembly applications.
- Used in mechanics and electronics to separate two parts from one another.
- Used to secure cables to the external ports.
- Ideal for heavy duty and high temperature applications.
- Offer excellent Electrical Insulation.
- Provide fully insulated and strong fixing for Printed Circuit Boards and Busbars etc.
We can manufacture and export Brass Pillars as per specifications (custom drawing and samples) for more information please contact us