We are engaged in manufacturing the best quality brass panel board accessories including other brass electrical components. These are in wide demand for many industrial patrons for its dimensional accuracy and standards of manufacturing. It is compatible with various industrial applications and made using the finest quality raw materials available in the market.
Our Brass Panel Board Accessories are available in various shape, sizes, thickness and specifications as per the demands of the customers. It is provided at the most effective cost price to our clients and customers.
- Material: Brass, Free Cutting Brass, Copper, High Grade Brass, BS 7354 Brass
- Threads:ISO Metric, BA Threads, BSW Threads, UNC, UNF Threads, DIN Threads, GB Threads
- Operating Temperature: -5°C to 50°C
- Surface Plating: Hot dipped galvanized, Nickel Plated, Powder Coating, Chrome, Electro Tinned Plated
- Conformal Standards: IEC/EN 62305, BS EN 50468, IEC 62561, UNE 21186, BS EN 62305, BS EN 62561 parts 1–7, BS 7430, BS 7354 and UL467
- Any Size available as per custom specification and requirements.
Brass Panel Board Accessories Features:
- Corrosion Free.
- Light weight, not easily broken and good workability.
- ROHS compliant.
- Ready to install and Easy to Install.
- Reduced Density.
- Integrated system for maximum surge protection.
- UL Listed.
- Provides safe electrical power conductivity.
- Lightweight with the ability to resist current leakage.
Brass Panel Board Accessories Applications:
- Suitable for water hose, oil hose or air hose.
- Protect electrical equipment from being damaged due to short circuit and over loading.
- Used in various control panels, machines, machine tools, etc.
- Catering to various industrial sectors like Networking, Telecommunications, Computers and Enclosures, Automotive and Transportation, Packaging, Pharmaceutical and Bio-Medicine etc.
- Designed to provide additional support to panels which are burdened with heavy equipment.
- It is used in plumbing and electrical applications.
- The accessories are used to join various devices and components and are used to prevent cables from sharp curves and corners.