Brass Neutral Links 4 way
Brass Neutral Links 8 way
Brass Neutral Links 1-Meter Long
Brass Neutral Links DIN
Brass Neutral Links DIN Rail
Brass Neutral Links Single Pole
Brass Neutral Links Copper Base
Brass Neutral Links 24 Hole
Brass Neutral Links 63 AMP
Brass Neutral Links EN 50222 DIN Rail
Brass Neutral Earth Links
Brass Neutral Links Heavy Duty
We are well known manufacturer of Brass Neutral Links that are considered the heart of the Electrical Boards and Panel Boards. These neutral links are manufactured in a wide range with the highest quality raw materials. It is made in various capacities and sizes with accurate dimensions as per the specifications. During the process of manufacturing it is inspected under in depth checking upon its durability and finishing parameters for providing the flawless range of brass neutral links to our clients.
- Material: Brass, CDA 360 Brass, C360 Brass, Free Cutting Brass
- Surface Plating: Nickel Plated Brass, Chrome, Natural Brass
- Threads: DIN, BS, BA, NPT, PG, Metric, ISO, UNF, UNC, GA
- Conformal Standards: IEC 60079-0, IEC 60079-1, IEC 61241-0, IEC 61241-1
- Type of Electric Connection: Screw Type
- Any Size Available as per Custom Specification and Requirements.
Brass Neutral Links Features:
- Available with chamfered passivated screws with slot / star heads for holding the cable without damage.
- The position of the screws allows extra strength to the Link.
- Available with or without Base.
- Brass Neutral Links up to 1 meter also available.
- 4 Way, 8 Way, DIN Rail Neutral Links for different types of Panel Boards are also available.
- Designed for easy Switchboard installation with multiple options for screw tunnels and cross sections.
- Provides maximum electrical conductivity.
Brass Neutral Links Application:
- Used for connecting multiple neutral points to a common link which can be fastened into the panel board.
- For Power Safety Control.
- Designed for easy installation.
- For Panel Mounted Accessories, Switchboards for domestic, commercial and industrial applications.
- For termination of Neutral and Ground Bars.
- It provides low impedance path to the Earth.
- Also majorly used in Neutral Bar Assemblies and grounding applications.