Brass HRC Fuse Parts – Contacts
Brass HRC Fuse Parts – Terminals
Brass HRC Fuse Parts – Links
Brass HRC Fuse Parts – Caps
Brass HRC Fuse Parts – Knife
Brass HRC Fuse Parts – Filamint
Brass HRC Fuse Parts – DIN Links
Brass HRC Fuse Parts – DIN Base
Brass HRC Fuse Parts – Holder
Brass HRC Fuse Parts – DIN Holder
Overall Details of Brass HRC Fuse Parts
- Material: Brass, Copper, Aluminium, Pure Copper
- Threads: ISO Metric, BA, BSW, UNC, UNF, DIN, PG
- Design: Insulator: Ceramic
- Metal Parts: Corrosion Proof
- Contact Blades: Full Contact Blades, Silver Plated Contact Blades
- Protection Type: IP00, IP20
- Conformal Standards: ANSI / ASTM, IEC/EN 62305, BS EN 50468, IEC 62561, UNE 21186
- Surface Plating: Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Electro Tin plated, Silver plated, Chrome plated
- Any Size available as per custom specification and requirements.
Brass HRC Fuse Parts Features
- HRC Fuse Parts conforms to IS 13703 (Part 2) / IEC 60269-2 standards.
- Enhance the protection and control of the circuitry.
- Allow flexibility in the short circuit protection of distribution and motor circuits.
- All fuse links and Parts are environment friendly and fulfill the requirements by RoHS.
- High resistance to ageing, Non – deteriorating elements.
- Low power loss not only saves energy but also ensures cool running and longer life of equipment.
- Low cut-off current reduces electromagnetic stresses and damage to contacts.
Brass HRC Fuse Parts Applications
- Suitable for over current and short-circuit protection of lines to short-circuit protection of semiconductor and other equipment as well as protection of DC circuits.
- For Motor Protection, Transformer Protection and Capacitor Protection.
- Power Distribution Feeders Back Up Protection.
- Designed to meet the requirements set for modern installations & electrical power plants.
We can manufacture and export Brass HRC Fuse Parts as per specifications (custom drawing and samples) for more information please contact us