Brass Compression Olive Nuts
Brass Compression Elbow
Brass Compression Bulk Union
Brass Compression Olive Union
Brass Fourway Male
Brass Compression Olive Connector
Brass Compression Olive Sleeve
Brass Compression Reducing Union
Brass Compression Adaptor
Brass Fourway Female
Brass Compression Olive Tee
Brass Compression Tee
- Material: Brass, Nickel Plated Brass, Free Cutting Brass
- Threads: NPT, PG, ANSI, DIN, Metric, ISO, GA
- Surface Plating: Electro tinned plated, Chrome Plated, Nickel Plated
- Operating Temperature: 60 °C to 250 °C
- Conformal Standards: IEC/EN 62305, BS EN 50468, IEC 62561, UNE 21186, DIN Standards, UL Listed
- Any Size Available as per Custom Specification and Requirements.
- Straight and transient.
- Provide long-lasting reliable pipe fastening.
- Sturdy and reliable body.
- Compression Fittings also available with collect compression.
- Due to its strength and reliability, the material can withstand a high level of pressure.
- Due to its resistance to damage and corrosion, Brass Compression Fitting has a relatively long service life.
- Due to the maintenance of high atmospheric pressure, such a structure is very strong and resistant to high pressure.
- Connectors in the form of threads should be simply tightened to the fullest possible extent to ensure a tight fixation, thereby ensuring the reliability and protection against leaks.
- Used to connect water supply pipes to ensure that the installation is sealed.
- To protect the pipe from disconnection under the influence of pressure, which creates a powerful flow of water.
- Designed for construction and restoration work.
- Establishing the pipe in the connector itself and fixing the entire structure.
- Preparation of the construction (disassembly of some components).