Brass Earth Point
Bronze Stem Nut
Brass Eye Bolt
Square Conductor Clamp
Brass RWP Bond
Brass Straight Cable Lugs
Bronze Metal Bushes
Bronze Grinding Mill Bushes
Overall Details of Brass Bronze Gunmetal
- Material: Brass, Bronze, Gunmetal, Copper Alloy, Non Ferrous Alloy, Brass CZ360, Bronze Casting, Copper Casting
- Threads: Surface Plating: Bronze, Nickel Plated Brass, Chrome Finish
- Conformal Standards:IEC 60079-0, IEC 60079-1, IEC 61241-0, IEC 61241-1
- Any Size available as per custom specification and requirements.
Brass Bronze Gunmetal Features
- Optimum strength, easy installation and high durability.
- Excellent electrical and thermal conductivity, good strength, good formability and resistance to corrosion.
- Excellent for their toughness, strength, low coefficient of friction, high fatigue resistance, and fine grain.
- Increase the corrosion resistance and tensile strength.
- Increase the wear resistance and stiffness of any products.
Brass Bronze Gunmetal Applications
- Brass Bronze Gunmetal Eye Bolt can be used to screw direct onto a copper bond earth rod, offering an earthing point for various moving vehicles.
- Brass Bronze Gunmetal RWP Bond are used for bonding tape to rain water pipes, handrails, etc.
- Brass Bronze Gunmetal Straight Cable Lug are used for bonding copper and aluminum conductors to steel work.
- Brass Bronze Gunmetal Square Conductor Clamp are used for forming straight through cross or tee joints in cable.
- Brass Bronze Gunmetal Earth Point are installed to provide a convenient earth system connection point in concrete structures.
- When cast into concrete they connect the re-bar to the earthing or lightning protection system.
We can manufacture and export Brass Bronze Gunmetal as per specifications (custom drawing and samples) for more information please contact us