Brass Bolts Hex Type
Brass Bolts Anchor
Brass Bolts Tower
Brass Bolts Square Head
Brass Bolts Tee Head
Brass Bolts U Type
Brass Bolts Carriage Type
Brass Bolts Slotted
Brass Bolts Slotted Countersunk
Brass Bolts Machining Type
Brass Bolts Flange
Overall Details of Brass Bolts
- Material: 360 Brass, Any Standard Brass as per custom specification
- Manufacturing Process: Machining, Forming, Thread Production, Heat Treatment
- Surface Plating: Copper Plating, Nickel Plating, Chrome Plating, Electro Plating, Mechanically Galvanized Coating, Hot dip Galvanising
- Conformal Standards: IEC 61219, ASTM B687 – 99, DIN Standards
- Threads: Metric Coarse, Metric Fine, UNC, DIN, GB, UNF, BSW, BSF and BA.
- Any Size available as per custom specification and requirements.
Brass Bolts Features
- High dimensional accuracy and surface quality.
- Increase of strength properties through strain hardening.
- Run of the chamfers in press parts in accordance with the load.
- Enables production of complicated geometries.
Brass Bolts Applications
- To fasten objects to surfaces.
- For insertion through holes in assembled parts to mate with an internally threaded parts.
- For easy assembly into a tapped hole.
- For most interchangeable equipment parts and structural applications.
We can manufacture and export Brass Bolts as per specifications (custom drawing and samples) for more information please contact us