Overall Details of Threaded Copper Bonded Earth Rods
- Material: 99.9% Pure Electrolytic Copper, Copper-Bonded Steel
- Tensile Strength: 80,000 psi Min
- Shielding: The bonding conductors are to be installed in such a way so that they also act as shielding conductors.
- Surface Plating:
- The coating thickness for copper-coated rods shall not be less than 0.010 inch thick at any point on the rod when measured with an eddy-current device per ASTM E-376.
- 99.9% pure electrolytic copper coating.
- Minimum copper coating of 10 mils on rods.
- Conformal Standards: IEC 61219, ASTM B687 – 99, DIN Standards
- Any Size available as per custom specification and requirements.
Threaded Copper Bonded Earth Rods Features
- Threads are rolled by roll threading process, which ensures treat a wen copper covers are maintained, wen at the root of the thread.
- Roll thread gives greater strength than cut thread.
- Thread rolling process raises the surface of the rod.
- Rods have a high carbon steel core and tip that provide superior strength when driving.
- Molecular bond to nickel-sealed high strength steel core.
- Perfectly bonded rod will lose longer, drive easier and will not crack.
- Corrosion resistance while providing tee lowest resistance to ground.
Threaded Copper Bonded Earth Rods Applications
- Used in various sectors including Lightning Protection System, Power generators, Solar system, Sugar and paper Industry, Transmission and power generators, Telecommunication Industry, Manufacturing Facilities and Refineries & Equipment Body Earthing.
- Suitable for different humidity, temperature and PH value of the soil conditions.
- Ideal for deep driving whilst also provides lasting resistance to corrosion.
- Ideally used in applications where soil conditions are very aggressive.
We can manufacture and export Threaded Copper Bonded Earth Rods as per specifications (custom drawing and samples) for more information please contact us