- Material: Brass, Mild Steel, Galvanized Iron & Stainless Steel sheets, Copper, Brass, Bronze, Aluminium, Nickel, Lead, Tin plate & Zinc
- Manufacturing Process: Metal Moulding, Heating Process, Casting Process
- Surface Plating: Copper Plating, Nickel Plating, Chrome Plating, Electro Plating, Mechanically Galvanized Coating, Hot dip Galvanising.
- Conformal Standards: IEC 61219, ASTM B687 – 99, DIN Standards.
- Thread: Metric Coarse, Metric Fine, UNC, DIN, GB, UNF, BSW, BSF and BA.
- Any Size available as per custom specification and requirements.
- Machines with numerous capabilities.
- Cast in a specific shape and design to form a certain structure.
- Base or central foundation of casting defines the overall shape of the casting.
- Consequently, the metal cast may resemble a simplistic design of a circle or rectangle.
- The casting method depends on the metal or alloy being cast, and the dimensions and geometry of the part design, among other factors.
- Accepts higher tolerances for more detailed part designs.
- Creates closer to net-shape parts that require less secondary machining/processing.
- Nearly always lighter than otherwise-identical forged parts.
- Easier and less time-consuming modification of part designs and accompanying molds.
- Useful at the early development stage if the chosen route to production is pressure die casting, sand casting or investment casting for instance.
- Used to design depressions in the form of holes and slots on the surface.
- Suited for making parts that require internal cavities.
- Used to shape a solid piece of metal into its desired shape.
- Mechanically Stronger Parts with greater impact strength, shear strength and wear resistance.