Our range of GI Electrical Boxes are available with best mechanical strength & properties for all types of requirements. It is flawless, flexible, ductile and provides the longest functional performance. The manufactured range of Electrical Boxes are designed & developed by our engineers in accordance with the industrial norms.
The GI Electrical Boxes are highly demanded in a wide range of applications and are available in different types, material, size, and configuration as per custom requirement and specification for any type of Industrial Application.
GI Electrical Box 01
GI Electrical Box 02
GI Electrical Box 03
GI Electrical Box 04
GI Electrical Box 05
GI Electrical Box 06
Overall Details of GI Electrical Box
- Material: Steel, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, Galvanized Iron, Neoprene gasket, Stainless Steel Screws
- Surface Plating: Nickle Plated Brass, Galvanized Plating, Electro-Tin Plated
- Conformal Standards:
- Standard Finish: Iron Alloy, Heavy Gauge Steel, Hot Dip Galvanized,
- Any Size available as per custom specification and requirements.
GI Electrical Box Features
- GI Electrical Box are available with Energy efficiency and longer service life.
- Standard range of GI Electrical Box have superior sturdiness and dimensionally accurate.
- Custom GI Electrical Boxes are resistance to Corrosion, Abrasion and Vibration.
- GI Electrical Box have Light Weight and Precise Construction.
- Hot Dip galvanizing is used throughout various markets to provide steel with unmatched protection from the ravages of corrosion.
- Exceptional Strength and Rugged Durability.
- GI Electrical Boxes are weatherproof and waterproof.
- Wide range of drilled and tapped conduit entrance sizes and locations in GI Electrical Box for extreme flexibility of used in conduit system.
GI Electrical Box Applications
- GI Electrical Box are widely used in flawless production and Installation.
- Custom range of GI electrical box are available for Power and Electrical Distribution.
- Standard GI Electrical box are used in variety of Industries as a pull box, to provide enclosures for splices and taps, as a mounting box for multi device control station.
- GI Electrical box are used for housing apparatus, instruments and other devices.
- General range of GI Electrical box have many applications of Steel products in the harshest environments benefit from the use of hot dip galvanizing.
- Widely used for aesthetic purpose.
- GI Electrical Box provide access to conductors for maintenance and future system changes.
- Standard GI Electrical Box are widely used in connecting wires together for easy access of wires.
We can manufacture and export GI Electrical Box as per specifications (custom drawing and samples) for more information please contact us