GI Electrical Box 1
GI Electrical Box 2
GI Electrical Box 03
GI Electrical Box 04
GI Electrical Box 5
GI Electrical Box 6
- Material: Steel, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, Galvanized Iron, Neoprene gasket, Stainless Steel Screws
- Surface Plating: Nickle Plated Brass, Galvanized Plating, Electro-Tin Plated
- Conformal Standards:
- Standard Finish: Iron Alloy, Heavy Gauge Steel, Hot Dip Galvanized,
- Any Size available as per custom specification and requirements.
- GI Electrical Box are available with Energy efficiency and longer service life.
- Standard range of GI Electrical Box have superior sturdiness and dimensionally accurate.
- Custom GI Electrical Boxes are resistance to Corrosion, Abrasion and Vibration.
- GI Electrical Box have Light Weight and Precise Construction.
- Hot Dip galvanizing is used throughout various markets to provide steel with unmatched protection from the ravages of corrosion.
- Exceptional Strength and Rugged Durability.
- GI Electrical Boxes are weatherproof and waterproof.
- Wide range of drilled and tapped conduit entrance sizes and locations in GI Electrical Box for extreme flexibility of used in conduit system.
- GI Electrical Box are widely used in flawless production and Installation.
- Custom range of GI electrical box are available for Power and Electrical Distribution.
- Standard GI Electrical box are used in variety of Industries as a pull box, to provide enclosures for splices and taps, as a mounting box for multi device control station.
- GI Electrical box are used for housing apparatus, instruments and other devices.
- General range of GI Electrical box have many applications of Steel products in the harshest environments benefit from the use of hot dip galvanizing.
- Widely used for aesthetic purpose.
- GI Electrical Box provide access to conductors for maintenance and future system changes.
- Standard GI Electrical Box are widely used in connecting wires together for easy access of wires.