Overall Details of Earthing Clamps
- Material: High quality Copper, Aluminum, Free Cutting Brass, CDA 360 Grade Brass or any standard Brass.
- Surface Plating: Dull Tin Plating, Zinc Finish, Bright Zinc Finnish, Tin Finish, etc.
- Conformal Standards: IEC 61219, ASTM B687 – 99, DIN Standards.
- Any Size available as per custom specification and requirements.
Earthing Clamps Features
- Easily adapted to conductor sizes up to 50 mm2 by using one of the three cable sockets.
- Designed & Manufactured under strict and approved quality control procedures.
- Red for Non-corrosive dry atmosphere and Blue for corrosive humid conditions.
- All Earth Clamps have anodized Aluminium Labels indicating terminal size.
- Meet the demands of required earth termination systems.
- Ensure a low resistance and corrosion resistance connection between Termination and down conductors.
- High Mechanical Strength, Excellent Corrosion Resistance and conductivity.
Earthing Clamps Applications
- Grounding clamps are used to connect the grounding electrode conductor to the ground rod.
- Mechanical Earth Clamps have set screws to tighten the clamp around the ground rod to form a connection.
- Provides a stable earth for circumferential welding of pipes and fittings and eliminates weld pinholes caused by poor earthing.
We can manufacture and export Earthing Clamps as per specifications (custom drawing and samples) for more information please contact us