Earth Terminal Block – Fastening Screw End Type
Earth Terminal Block Stud Type
Earth Terminal Block Stud Type Low Voltage
Earth Terminal Block Barrier Type
Earth Terminal Blocks Panel Mount
Earth Terminal Blocks Wire Guard
Earth Terminal Block Heatshrink
Overall Details of Earth Terminal Blocks
- Insulator: Polypropylene, 360 Brass, Copper
- Movable Bar/ Fixed Bar: Nickel Plating Copper
- Basement: Reinforced polypropylene
- Bolt and Nut: Nickel Plating Brass, Trivalent Chromate Plating steel
- DIN rail-mountable
- Rated surge voltage: 8 kV
- Surge voltage category: III
- Connection in acc. with standard: IEC 60947-7-2
- Connections: Spring cage
- Wire: 28–10 AWG
- Stripping length: 3/8 in. (0.95 cm)
- Internal cylindrical gage: A4
- Any Size available as per custom specification and requirements.
Earth Terminal Blocks Features
- High-grade, strain-crack and corrosion proof copper alloys and 360 Brass alloy to prevent electrolytic corrosion and rusting.
- Screw locking maintenance-free design ensures proper operation and prevents screws from backing out, so tightening of the terminal screws is not necessary.
- As the Earth Terminal will be fastened on to cabinet enclosure by using screw.
- The work at the time of expansion and the renovation on site will become easy.
- In case that welding inside the cabinet enclosure with surface treated steel plate might be difficult, this earth terminal will be convenient and useful.
Earth Terminal Blocks Applications
- Use to measure the earth resistance of electrical instruments and electrical circuits.
- Use for the wiring to grounding circuits at Cubicles, Earth terminal boards.
- For use in all industries with potentially explosive atmospheres.
- Reliable protection against transient overvoltage and electromagnetic fields.
- For temperature-related fluctuations in pressure on the cable.
We can manufacture and export Earth Terminal Blocks as per specifications (custom drawing and samples) for more information please contact us