Brass Pressed Parts
Brass Turned Parts
Aluminium Turned Components
Brass Copper Washer
Brass Washer Pressed Parts
Sheet Metal Pressed Parts
Brass Copper Pressed Parts
We manufacture Brass Turned and Pressed Parts for various applications. Our range of turned and pressed parts include aluminium tuned components, sheet metal component parts, brass copper washer etc. These are available in various sizes, shapes and types.
The offered brass turned and pressed parts are made under supervision of our well qualified professionals utilizing the latest technologies and finest materials available in the market. These are tested to latest industrial standards for best functional outcomes.
The turned and pressed parts are available to our customers at the best market price as per specifications and requirements.
- Material: Brass to BS 2874 / 2872, Aluminium, Brass, Stainless Steel, Plastic, Steel, Copper Casting, Machined Steel, Non-Ferrous Metals
- Threads: ISO Metric, BA Threads, BSW Threads, UNC, UNF Threads, DIN Threads, JIS, GB Threads, PG Threads
- Conformal Standards: IEC 60079-0, IEC 60079-1, IEC 61241-0, IEC 61241-1, UNE 21186, BS EN 62305, BS EN 62561 parts 1–7, BS 7430, BS 7354 and UL467
- Surface Plating: Galvanized, Nickel Plating, Chrome, Hot dip Galvanized, Tin Plating and more.
- Tolerance: 0.025 mm
- Any Size available as per custom specification.
Brass Turned and Pressed Part Features:
- With Normal Machining Accuracy and Simple Contours.
- Compliance with International quality standard.
- Lasered, punched, deep-drawn and bent parts.
- DIN and standard parts out of all types of materials.
- Cold and hot-pressed parts.
- Component modules according to drawings.
- Dimensionally accurate with operational fluency.
- Robust designed with corrosion proof metal body.
- It can withstand high temperatures and ifs fire resistant.
Brass Turned and Pressed Part Applications:
- For the automotive industry, aviation and mechanical engineering are under continuous pricing pressure.
- For Switchgears, Transformers, Elevators, Heaters and other electromechanical applications.
- For vehicle construction, such as connecting elements for fuel lines, and fluidic connecting elements.
- It is used in marine industries as it perfectly suits salt water applications.