Brass Transformer LV Parts
Brass Transformer Studs
Brass Transformer Parts – DIN 41307
Brass Transformer Parts – EL 1026
Brass Transformer Pressure Parts
Brass Transformer Bushing
Brass Transformer HV Parts
Brass Transformer Parts – Single Phase
Brass Transformer HV Metal Parts
Brass Transformer LV Metal Parts
Brass Transformer Adapter
Brass Transformer Cap
Brass Transformer Insulators
Brass Transformer Clamps
Transformer Contact Clamps
Brass Transformer Pins
- Material: Brass, CDA 360 Brass, Copper, Aluminium
- Threads: BSP, NPT, PG, ISO, EN, EL, Metric, DIN, GA, JIS, GB
- Surface Plating: Chrome, Electro Tinned, Galvanized, Natural Brass or any as per custom specification.
- Conformal Standards: IEC 60079-0, IEC 60079-1, IEC 61241-0, IEC 61241-1
- Any Size Available as per Custom Specification and Requirements.
- Serve to isolate the ends of the winding from the tank and to attach them to various elements of the electrical installation.
- Distinguished by a wide variety of shapes, designs and sizes, depending on the voltage, power, installation location and customer specification.
- The internal installation has a smooth or finely-brushed surface.
- Safety requirements in accordance with GOST 12.2.007.2-75. Protection class 1 according to GOST 12.2.007.0-75.
- Fire safety GOST 12.1.004-91.
- Detachable plug-in fittings made of dezincification-resistant brass for improved performance.
- Degree of protection IP00.
- Ambient air temperature from -40 °C to +40 °С.
- Prevent oil leakage between the stud and insulator.
- Brass studs are designed for electrical connection between the transformer windings and a suitable input pin line, the transformer pin.
- Brass Transformer Insulators are designed for isolation of the transformer tank from current-carrying studs.
- Insulating Heads with O-Vi coating are designed for fixing the sealant over insulated head.
- The contact clamps are designed to provide reliable contact of the trunking of the transformer substation on the LV side with current-carrying parts of the power transformer terminals on the LV side, and also to reduce the effect of the transient processes in the electric network. It should be taken into account that bolt contacts require periodic monitoring and tightening of bolts.
- Used in transformers for electrical engineering and energy distribution, i.e. in power plants and substations, in local distribution networks, in wind power generation, in industrial plants and in the power supply units of electronic devices.