Brass Nickel Plated F3 Plugs
Brass Nickel Connectors
Brass Nickel Co-ax Plugs
Brass Nickel Plated Sockets
Brass Nickel Plated Cable Jointers
Brass Nickel Three way F connectors
Brass Nickel Four way F conectors
Brass Nickel F7 twist on plugs
Brass Nickel Plated F7 Crimp Plug
Brass Nickel Plated F Plug
Brass Nickel Plated RF Plug Adaptors
Brass Nickel Plated F Plug Adaptors
Brass Nickel Plated N Plugs
Brass Nickel Plated N Sockets
Brass Nickel Plated RF Plug
Brass Nickel Plated RF Sockets
Brass Nickel Plated RF Box Plugs
Brass Nickel Plated F Screw Plugs
Brass Nickel Plated F5 Plugs
Brass Nickel Plated Connectors F3 plugs
- Material: Nickel, Brass, Nickel Plated Brass
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to +500°F
- Threads: NPT, PG, ANSI, DIN, ASTM, ISO, Metric, GA, UNF, UNC
- Conformal Standards: IEC 60079-0, IEC 60079-1, IEC 61241-0, IEC 61241-1
- Surface Plating: Nickel Plated Brass, Chrome, Natural Brass, Electrolyte
- Any Size Available as per Custom Specification and Requirements.
- Also known as German Silver Parts.
- Offering an optimal compromise between cold forming and machining.
- High seawater corrosion resistance and anti-biofouling properties.
- Has excellent soldering, brazing, gas shielded arc welding, and butt weld fabrication properties.
- Nickel plating can increase the life of a connector as it prevents the formation of rust & can protect the connector from wear.
- A lightweight, low-cost alternative to stainless steel.
- Prevents rust from moisture and high humidity.
- Used in High corrosive environment.
- Used in liquid or gas equipment lines where rigorous control is required over the dimensional smoothing to guarantee constant flow rate.
- Used as a restrictor in the domestic/industrial refrigerators, air-conditioners and heat exchangers.
- Used in heat exchangers, refineries, power plants, desalination plants, ship building, condensers, distillers etc.
- Suitable for all types of food handling equipment requiring corrosion and wear-resistance.
- Used in diverse industrial applications.
- Ideal for applications requiring exceptional corrosion resistance and protection from wear & friction.