Brass Neutral Links – 4 Way
Brass Neutral Links – 8 Way
Brass Neutral Links – 1 Meter Long
Brass Neutral Links – DIN
Brass Neutral Links – DIN Rail
Brass Neutral Links – Single Pole
Brass Neutral Links – Copper Base
Brass Neutral Links -24 Hole
Brass Neutral Links – 63 Amp
Brass Neutral Links – EN 50222 DIN Rail
Brass Neutral Links – Earth Links
Brass Neutral Links – Heavy Duty
- Material: Brass, CDA 360 Brass, C360 Brass, Free Cutting Brass
- Surface Plating: Nickel Plated Brass, Chrome, Natural Brass
- Threads: DIN, BS, BA, NPT, PG, Metric, ISO, UNF, UNC, GA
- Conformal Standards: IEC 60079-0, IEC 60079-1, IEC 61241-0, IEC 61241-1
- Type of Electric Connection: Screw Type
- Any Size Available as per Custom Specification and Requirements.
- Available with chamfered passivated screws with slot / star heads for holding the cable without damage.
- The position of the screws allows extra strength to the Link.
- Available with or without Base.
- Brass Neutral Links up to 1 meter also available.
- 4 Way, 8 Way, DIN Rail Neutral Links for different types of Panel Boards are also available.
- Used for connecting multiple neutral points to a common link which can be fastened into the panel board.
- For Power Safety Control.
- Designed for easy installation.
- For Panel Mounted Accessories, Switchboards for domestic, commercial and industrial applications.
- For termination of Neutral and Ground Bars.