Overall Details of Brass Male Female Spacer
- Material: Brass, Zincate Mild Steel, Stainless Steel, Machining Steel
- Thread: BSP, ASTM, DIN, BS, ISO, Metric, UNF, UNC, PG
- Conformal Standard: IEC 60079-0, IEC 60079-1, IEC 61241-0, IEC 61241-1
- Surface Plating: Galvanized, Nickel-plated, Tin-plated, Chrome
- Any Size available as per custom specification and requirements.
Brass Male Female Spacer Features
- High Strength, Corrosion Resistance and Electrical Conductivity.
- Resistant to high temperature.
- ROHS Compliant.
- Offer greater stability for installation.
- Available in male/male, male/female and female/female orientations.
Brass Male Female Spacer Applications
- Used to space circuit boards, panels, doors or gears.
- Used for wrench tightening.
- Used to secure cables and ports.
- In electronics, frequently used to raise a printed-circuit board above a surface.
- For fastening applications in the electrical engineering and electronics sector.
We can manufacture and export Brass Male Female Spacer as per specifications (custom drawing and samples) for more information please contact us