- Materials: High Quality Brass, Free Cutting Brass, 360 Brass, Any Standard of Brass Alloy as per custom specification
- Surface Plating: Copper Plating, Nickel Plating, Chrome Plating, Electro Plating, Mechanically Galvanized Coating, Hot dip Galvanising.
- Conformal Standards: IEC 61219, ASTM B687 – 99, DIN Standards.
- Manufacturing Process: Machining, Forming, Thread Production, Heat Treatment.
- Thread: Metric Coarse, Metric Fine, UNC, DIN, GB, UNF, BSW, BSF and BA.
- Any Size Available as per Custom Specification and Requirements.
- Solid brass fasteners deliver added durability and longer life.
- Brass is rust proof and corrosion free.
- Flexible prongs with self-piercing points easily punch through pages.
- Head size is large enough to keep fasteners firmly in place.
- Multiple sizes available.
- It is both tough and malleable, qualities that make it particularly desirable for fasteners.
- It is immune to rust with generally high resistance to corrosion.
- It takes a high, lustrous finish and is non-magnetic.
- RoHS compliant as per the custom list of substances of very concern.
- Easily worked into any shape or form and possesses strength, toughness and good corrosion resistance.
- Fastenings made from Brass and related alloys are widely used in electrical communications equipment, builders’ hardware, marine hardware, a wide variety of out-of-doors assemblies, uncountable consumer, industrial and scientific products and for general use where a rustproof bolt or screw is required.