Brass Battery Terminals
Brass Bullet Terminals
Heat Shrink Electrical Terminals
Non Insulated Electrical Terminals
Brass Butt Electrical Terminals
Push On Electrical Terminals
Brass Ring Terminals
Brass Spade Electrical Terminals
Brass Electrical Pin Terminals
Brass Electrical Terminals – Sealed Parallel
Crimp Electrical Terminals
Brass Wire Electrical Terminals
Brass Electrical Components manufactures brass electrical terminals in a vast variety including brass battery terminals, bullet electrical terminals, non-insulated electrical terminals and many more. It is made using the highest quality materials, surface finishing, standard and many other features as per custom specifications. These electrical terminals provide reliable performance and are used in varied applications. They are designed in varied shapes, sizes and dimensions that make it suitable to be used for various purposes. It is available to our customers at the most effective cost.
- Material: Brass, Copper, Insulated material, Polyamide 6
- Surface Plating: Galvanized, Natural Brass, Nickel Plated, Electro Tin plated or any as per custom specification.
- Conformal Standards: EN 60998 (Europe), UL 1059 and UL 486E (USA), IEC 61219, ASTM B687 – 99
- Any Size Available as per Custom Specification and Requirements.
Brass Electrical Terminals Features:
- Resistant to many external factors, such as oil, pressure, and water.
- Creating a secure and snug connection when joined with other connectors.
- Low contact resistance, durability, high insulation, cost effectiveness and reliable.
- Featuring solder pins, which are mechanically connected to the clamping body for better conduction.
Brass Electrical Terminals Application:
- Used to easily and securely create an electrical connection or termination.
- For high-performance applications.
- For performing more specific tasks, such as fusing and disconnects, visual annunciation, surge suppression and voltage regulation.
- Easy-to-fit around standard wires with stripped coverings.
- Suitable for connecting the internal wiring of the light fitting.