Brass Earth Bars – Standard
Brass Earth Bars – Standard Tinned
Brass Earth Bars – 600 Amp
Brass Earth Bars – 1000 Amp
Brass Earth Bars – Single Link
Brass Earth Bars – Twin Link
Brass Earth Bars – Test Link
Brass Earth Bars – 4 Way
Brass Earth Bars – 6 Way
Brass Earth Bars – 8 Way
Brass Earth Bars – 10 Way
Brass Earth Bars – 12 Way
Brass Earth Bars – Single Pole
Brass Earth Bars – Double Pole
Brass Earth Bars – Triple Pole
- Material: Copper to BS1433/BS2874-C11, High Conductivity Copper(C101).
- Insulator: Black Powder Coated Steel Galvanised Base.
- Base Material: Galvanized Steel, zinc coated to BS2989:1982 Grade Z2.
- Surface Plating: Chrome, Electro Tinned, Galvanized, Natural Brass or any as per custom specification.
- Threads: BSP, NPT, PG, Metric, ISO, DIN, GA, JIS, GB.
- Conformal Standards: BS 2874-C101/C103, IEC 60079.
- Any Size Available as per Custom Specification and Requirements.
- Powder coated bases can be supplied to reduce the risk of corrosion.
- Pre-drilled fixing holes for ease of installation (these can be threaded if required).
- We use the highest quality raw materials.
- The manufacturing process ensures you receive a quality product consistently.
- Earth Bar resists water corrosion and provides enhanced conductivity, due to its improved water resistance.
- Used for connecting wires for electrical meters and fuse links are used with electrical fuses.
- Brass Earth Bars protects against atmospheric corrosion and hence provides longer life when exposed to corrosive atmospheres.
- Tinned or Brass Earth Bars could be used in external applications or where atmospheric conditions are more severe and aggressive than normal i.e. high moisture content areas, high humidity etc.
- Often used in various marine projects.
- Ideal to ensure complete and easy introduction of the conductor strands.
- Used in panel, telecom and utilities.
- Pre-drilled base holes for ease of installation.