We are engaged in manufacturing and exporting best-in-class brass earth bar made from high-quality raw material providing you with the best high-end performance and increase production efficiency. These earth bars provide Easy and Secured Connection and Installation.
Our manufactured range of Quality and International Standard Brass Earth Bars are available in various sizes, great features and used for a wide variety of applications. It has been preciously manufactured and tested by our qualified professionals in accordance with the industry laid norms and standards. We are capable to provide brass earth bar in both standard and customized forms.
Brass Standard Earth bar
Brass Standard Tinned Earth Bar
Brass 600 Amp Earth Bar
Brass 1000 Amp Earth Bar
Brass Single Link Earth Bar
Brass Twin Link Earth Bar
Brass Test Link Earth Bar
Brass Four Way Earth Bar
Brass 6 Way Earth Bar
Brass 8 Way Earth Bar
Brass 10 Way Earth Bar
Brass 12 Way Earth Bar
Single Pole Brass Earth Bar
Double Pole Brass Earth Bar
Triple Pole Brass Earth Bar
Overall Details of Brass Earth Bars
- Material: Copper to BS1433/BS2874-C11, High Conductivity Copper(C101).
- Insulator: Black Powder Coated Steel Galvanised Base.
- Base Material: Galvanized Steel, zinc coated to BS2989:1982 Grade Z2.
- Surface Plating: Chrome, Electro Tinned, Galvanized, Natural Brass or any as per custom specification.
- Threads: BSP, NPT, PG, Metric, ISO, DIN, GA, JIS, GB.
- Conformal Standards: BS 2874-C101/C103, IEC 60079.
- Any Size available as per custom specification and requirements.
Brass Earth Bars Features
- Powder coated bases can be supplied to reduce the risk of corrosion.
- Pre-drilled fixing holes for ease of installation (these can be threaded if required).
- We use the highest quality raw materials.
- The manufacturing process ensures you receive a quality product consistently.
- Earth Bar resists water corrosion and provides enhanced conductivity, due to its improved water resistance.
- It is accurately dimensional and have superior finishing.
- It offers multiple options for screw tunnels and cross sections.
Brass Earth Bars Applications
- Used for connecting wires for electrical meters and fuse links are used with electrical fuses.
- Brass Earth Bars protects against atmospheric corrosion and hence provides longer life when exposed to corrosive atmospheres.
- Tinned or Brass Earth Bars could be used in external applications or where atmospheric conditions are more severe and aggressive than normal i.e. high moisture content areas, high humidity etc.
- Often used in various marine projects.
- Ideal to ensure complete and easy introduction of the conductor strands.
- Used in panel, telecom and utilities.
- Pre-drilled base holes for ease of installation.
We can manufacture and export Brass Earth Bars as per specifications (custom drawing and samples) for more information please contact us