Forged Battery Terminals Seiver Crimp Type
Forged Battery Terminals Solder Type
Forged Battery Terminals Solder less (Screw) Type
Forged Battery Terminals Post Type H.D.
Forged Battery Terminals Post Type (Medium)
Forged Battery Terminals Angle (Bosch) Type
Forged Battery Terminals Side Double Fixing Type
Forged Battery Terminals Side Single Fixing Type
Forged Battery Terminals Solder (Crimp) Type (Heavy)
Forged Battery Terminals Crimp (Clip) Type
Forged Battery Terminals Knock Out Type
Forged Battery Terminals Easy Fixing Type
Overall Details of Brass Battery Terminals Forged Type
- Material: Forged Material Brass, Copper, Zinc Alloy
- Threads: ISO Metric, DIN, BSW, BW, BS, UNC, UNF
- Function: Grip well with cable and conduct power with comes from battery to wire end.
- Operating Temperature: -20° C to + 300° C
- Conformal Standards: IEC/EN 62305, BS EN 50468, IEC 62561, UNE 21186, DIN Standards
- Surface Plating: Natural Brass, Nickel Plating, Tin Plating or any coating.
- Any Size available as per custom specification and requirements.
Brass Battery Terminals Forged Type Features
- Heavy Duty Version Also Available.
- Delivers up to 40% better electrical Conductivity then standard Battery Terminals.
- Simple and Easy to install.
- Increased Tensile Strength.
- Deliver a quality finish and consistent Finish.
- Mechanically crimped to ensure a solid permanent connection.
Brass Battery Terminals Forged Type Applications
- For Easy and reliable wiring of accessories such as amplifiers, driving lights, etc.
- Prevents accidental short circuits.
- Used in installation for distributing power.
- Ideal for use when installing auxiliary accessories or connecting secondary batteries.
- Used in after Market for heavy batteries.
We can manufacture and export Brass Battery Terminals Forged Type as per specifications (custom drawing and samples) for more information please contact us