Overall Details of Brass Anchors
- Material: High Quality Brass, 360 Brass, CDA 360 Brass, Free Cutting Brass or any as per custom specification.
- Manufacturing Process: Machining, Forming, Thread Production, Heat Treatment.
- Surface Plating: Copper Plating, Nickel Plating, Chrome Plating, Electro Plating, Mechanically Galvanized Coating, Hot dip Galvanising.
- Conformal Standards: IEC 61219, ASTM B687 – 99, DIN Standards.
- Thread: Metric Coarse, Metric Fine, UNC, DIN, GB, UNF, BSW, BSF and BA.
- Any Size available as per custom specification and requirements.
Brass Anchors Features
- Corrosion Resistant and hence can be used in all environments.
- Embossed surface provides extra grip.
- Inside conical shape ensures equal expansion of segments while screwing.
- Temperature Resistant.
- Enables production of complicated geometries.
Brass Anchors Applications
- Used in all types of building material, concrete, brick, natural stone and also in wood.
- Used in all light and medium duty fixing in building and construction industry including electrical, Sanitary installation work, Air conditioning, Mounting of Suspended ceilings, Heating Systems, etc.
Brass Anchors Wood
Brass Anchors Wood Applications
- Brass Wood Anchors designed to facilitate proper expansion in masonry.
- The Anchor is split from the bottom up for most of its length and has longitudinal ribs for a portion of its length.
- The top end of the anchor tapers outward from the anchor diameter into a tubular thin section cone.
- The tapered diameter at the outer end of the anchor, in combination with the longitudinal split, facilitates ease of initial expansion and prevents the anchor from turning in the masonry.
- As the screw progresses deeper into the anchor, the longitudinal ribs bite into the masonry, preventing the anchor from twisting and allowing the screw to form its own threads.
- For used in light duty applications into brick, blocks and concrete.
Brass Anchors Sleeve
Brass Anchors Sleeve Applications
- Brass Sleeve Anchors allow them to anchor into concrete, brick and block.
- Each part is plated or coated and assembled into a complete ready to use anchor.
- The anchor consists of a threaded stud with an outwardly flared cone shaped end.
- A tubular expander sleeve is assembled over the stud and butted against the small diameter of the cone.
- A washer and hex nut are then assembled on the stud to complete the anchor.
- Brass Sleeve Anchor works on a true expansion principle: Tightening of the nut pulls the cone-shaped stud end into the expander sleeve, wedging it outward and locking the anchor into the base material.
- Widely used for medium duty application into concrete, brick and block.
Brass Anchors Concrete
Brass Anchors Concrete Applications
- Internally threaded for pre installation.
- Cross Knurling on the body to prevent rotating during installation.
- Suitable for reduced edge and spacing distances.
- Quick and easy to install with no need for accurate torque.
- Fully Removable anchoring solution.
- No expansion or outward pressure makes installation possible near concrete’s edge.
- Designed for used in solid or cracked concrete, solid brick, hollow core slabs and grout filled concrete masonry unit block.
Brass Anchors Round Stud
Brass Anchors Round Stud Applications
- Feature a Bolt body and pre-assembled expander plug.
- Fast and Easy to install.
- Bottom Bearing design is ideal for jacking and levelling application.
- Hammer driven expansion design eliminates torque requirements, for dependable holding capacity.
- Commonly used to anchor equipment to concrete slabs.
- The external studs make for easy jacking and levelling for easy cleanup in industrial setting.
- Available with external threads for easy equipment setting.
- Type of fixing: Pre Fastening, Through Fastening and Externally Threaded.
- Raised Impact section prevents thread damage during installation.
- Two embedment depths for a wide range of fastening thickness.
- Used in all indoor and dry conditions.
- Used in applications ranging from light duty to heavy duty fastening.
Brass Anchors Slotted
Brass Anchors Slotted Applications
- More rigid and stronger then woven wire cloth, the perforated metal sheets offer maximum resistance to wear and tear.
- Metal Sheets are punched and perforated with different types of holes’ in various perforation patterns to suit individual application.
- Coarse filters and screens for seiving, straining, filtering, grading and polishing processes.
- Used on wall mounting.
- Very useful in building material viz. concrete, brick, natural stone and also in wood.
Brass Anchors Pool
Brass Anchors Pool Applications
- Highly Corrosion Resistant and can be installed in all environments.
- Embossed Surface of the product provide extra grip which is highly recommended too.
- Available in conical shapes and assure equal expansion while screwed.
- Used with all materials including concrete, stone, wood, etc.
- Temperature Resistant and Easy to use or apply.
- Fixture can be removed or replaced.
Brass Anchors Drop-In
Brass Anchors Drop-In Applications
- Internally Threaded Anchors.
- Often installed overhead and flush with the surface of the concrete.
- Used to support handrails, lighting fixtures, piping, and more.
- Drop-in anchors require a setting tool to install.
- Preassembled with an internal expansion plug.
- Zinc Plated to extend corrosion protection.
- The stepped installation tool allows for correct anchor setting.
- The anchor is designed to deliver consistent holding power at shallow embedment.
- Can be used in flush or countersunk applications.
- Used in Temporary fastening for cutting/coring, Machinery Installation and Sprinkler systems.
We can manufacture and export Brass Anchors as per specifications (custom drawing and samples) for more information please contact us